Choose the Best NDIS Plan Manager in Australia
It’s important that your NDIS plan manager is a good fit. The first choice, however, isn’t always the best NDIS plan manager in Australia, but the right one for you. We often receive queries from participants and support coordinators who want to change their plan manager.
Some people assume that changing plan managers will be a long and arduous process, and not worth the effort. While it’s true that some plan managers do have notice periods – some up to 30 days – a change doesn’t have to be hard. We don’t make you wait if you decide to change!
You have the power to choose, and at myAutonomy we can help. When you switch to myAutonomy, we manage the changeover for you. We will ensure the transition is as fast and simple as possible. Ultimately, we do the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
You can change plan managers at any time; at the end or beginning of your plan, and even mid-way through it. We can help you make it happen.
How can I easily change my plan manager?
At myAutonomy, we’re here to save time and hassle for support coordinators and participants.
If you’d like to switch to myAutonomy as your plan manager, this is how to do it:
- Contact us via phone on 1300 60 33 89 or email email@example.com to let us know that you’d like to switch plan managers.
- From there, we’ll email your current plan manager, and copy you in.
- Then, all you need to do is respond to the email to confirm that you give myAutonomy authority to act on your behalf.
- We’ll manage the process from there. We follow up to ensure your previous plan manager switches as fast as possible.
- We will then be in contact with your providers to let them know you’ve made the switch. And of course we will be in touch with you to help you get the most out of your plan.
“It was quite easy and straightforward to change. Changing plan managers to myAutonomy wasn’t as difficult as we’d initially thought it might be.”
– Alyssa, Support Coordinator.
Why change is sometimes necessary
There are many reasons why someone might wish to change their plan manager. If a participant or support coordinator doesn’t feel as though they’re able to get the most out of their NDIS funding, then it might be time for a change.
With myAutonomy as your plan manager, you can be sure that:
- myAutonomy will make payments to your providers, and process reimbursements within two business days.
- We’ll make sure to support you with your claims for items that are reasonable and necessary. We understand that each participant is different, and we will be flexible and understanding about your unique circumstances and needs.
- We will respond to your calls immediately. We don’t operate a call centre and we won’t make you wait on hold, or in some kind of queue. You’ll talk to a person, not a robot.
- We will respond to your emails within 24 hours.
- To us, you’re a person, not a number. You won’t need to quote your NDIS number to us before we will talk to you.
Doesn’t that sound refreshing? Kylie certainly thinks so…
“Thank you so very very much, no words could explain how exceptionally grateful I am!!!! I am beyond words to explain what this means to me and my quality of life in so many ways.”
– Kylie, NDIS participant.
Gaining true flexibility
At myAutonomy, we believe in choice and control. Participants and support coordinators should have the power to choose where and how they spend funds to make the most out of an NDIS plan.
We don’t believe in being gatekeepers. Simply put – we’re here to enable the best possible outcomes for everyone involved. We will work with you to understand how the NDIS allows your funds to be used, to meet your goals.
Interested to learn more about switching plan managers? Contact us today on 1300 60 33 89 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org