A better quality of service.
For a better quality of life.
If you have ‘Improved Life Choices’ included in your NDIS plan signing up with us is simple. Head to our ‘Sign Up’ page, then follow the prompts.
We’ll need some basic information from you, such as your email, participant NDIS number, date of birth, and address.
If you have difficulty with the forms in the online portal, please send an email to [email protected] with your details, including your:
- NDIS number
- Plan dates (both start and end)
- A copy of your plan (if possible)
A member of the myAutonomy team will contact you via phone or email within two business days to forward you a service agreement and complete your sign up.
Yes, you can change plan managers anytime. To transfer over to us from another plan manager during the dates of your current plan, you will need to cancel your services with your previous plan manager so we can commence service. We can prepare an email for you to forward to your previous plan manager.
Yes, we’ve made it easier than ever to manage multiple participants’ plans.
As long as each plan has ‘Improved Life Choices’ included, you can use one email address and one login to manage all the plans you have.
Each participant with a plan is a myAutonomy client that can be assigned to you as a nominee. You can easily switch plans in our exclusive app or online portal.
myAutonomy uses Careview NDIS software to manage client information and funding, and pay provider invoices. Once you have completed the sign-up process with myAutonomy, you will receive an email containing a username and temporary password for the Careview Advantage app. To view your budgets, goals and invoices download the Careview Advantage app using either an iOS or Android mobile device.
There are three options to submit your invoices to claim payment:
- Get the provider to send the invoice directly to us at [email protected]
- Forward us the invoice once you receive it
- Call us to discuss credit card payment options
- Providers, please include the following on your invoice:
- Your company’s ABN number
- A unique invoice number
- The NDIS participant’s name and NDIS number
- The date your service was provided
- A detailed description of service provided
- Hourly rate charged (if appropriate)
- Your company’s contact details
- Banking details for reimbursement
- Participants/nominated representatives, please include the following in your accompanying email to us:
- “PAID – REQUEST FOR PERSONAL REIMBURSEMENT”
- NDIS participant’s name and number
- Details of what you purchased
- Banking details for reimbursement
Please forward your invoices and receipts to us at [email protected].
Yes, you can transition from an old to a new plan. If you’re a current myAutonomy client we take care of the new plan set-up and will email you once it’s done.
Yes, as a support coordinator, you can sign up your clients on their behalf if you’re a recognised guardian or authorised nominee. We encourage support coordinators to go through the sign-up process with their clients. The myAutonomy team is available to help or answer questions. Please check our contact page for details.
myAutonomy takes fraud detection and prevention very seriously. We have a number of security controls in place to minimise the risk to our clients.
If you ever have concerns or are suspicious of potential fraud, there are several things you can do:
- Call the provider and let them know you’d like to question the service or amount
- Call the NDIS Fraud Reporting Hotline on 1800 650 717
- Call the NDIS Commission to report suspected financial abuse on 1800 035 544
- Report scammers on the ACCC website
- Call or email us for further advice (if you’re a myAutonomy client)
- Call the police.