Choosing the right plan manager can be tricky. You want to find a plan manager who backs you, wants to help you thrive, and has the tools to support you to meet your goals.
At myAutonomy, we’re committed to helping participants make the most of their NDIS plans.
Here are just a few ways we ensure your experience with the NDIS is a positive one.
Simpler plan management
We’re committed to improving your quality of life through simple plan management. To do that we offer:
- Same-day processing: Get your invoice to us before 12 pm, and we’ll ensure it’s processed on the same day.
- Trust: We help you navigate the NDIS with minimal stress and holistic support.
- No hold times: We don’t operate a call centre––instead we have plan specialists on hand to answer your queries.
How we’re different
We know that navigating the NDIS can be complex. To make the process easier to navigate we’re focussed on the three C’s:
- Clarity: We ensure that your budget, plan and supports are aligned––doing the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
- Curiosity: When considering supports, we keep an open mind to consider how a support might relate to the disability.
- Compassion: We know that every person is unique––and we ensure we treat you as an individual.
Our dedicated plan management team
To ensure you can thrive, we have dedicated team members who are dedicated to participants.
- Plan Specialists: Our Plan Specialists answer queries, provide information, and support, and ensure all invoices are paid quickly.
- Engagement Consultants: Our engagement consultants make the lives of our Support Coordinators and Recovery Coaches easier. Whether it’s a call or an email, they are available to offer one-on-one support and guidance.
We’re always here to help
Have a question or query? Reach out to our friendly team. We’re only too happy to help.
Contact us today on 1300 60 33 89 or send us an email [email protected]